Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a update

I'm such a horrible person, I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper, I know I know that's not good, but I couldn't resist..:(

Well this week was such a long week, oh my goodness I never thought Friday afternoon would get here. I'm so tired and ready to sleep in a little.

So Wednesday afternoon Stephen flew to Nashville, TN for a interview at Lifeway's corporate office. He had testing from 7:45-9:30 on Thursday and his interview was from 10-11. He then flew in around 5:30 that evening. He has been working really hard to get into the Manager in Training program and to get the chance to interview in Nashville was huge for him. He finds out if he was accepted within a week of having the interview. We both feel this is what God wants for us and so now is just the waiting time. Anyways I'm really proud of him since he has really been working toward this for a really long time. If he gets accepted then he will train for 2-3 months locally and then we could be moving. I'm really sad about that, but I'm excited to at the opportunity to be able to stay home with our daughter and maybe travel a little. It will be hard if we did move out of state but if that is the case thenI believe wherever we go that will be where God wants us and for that reason alone it will be alright.
So thats been what's been happening this week.....
Other than that it's been quite boring, just a long week.
I hope you all have a great weekend and you enjoy yourselves.

No comments: