Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some Pictures

Some pictures from the baby shower. I didn't like me in any of the others so I didn't put them on here :)



The toilet paper game, I only needed 11 1/2 squares! Whoo hoo





A close up, she put her name on the back of the quilt. :)






My mom made this quilt for Addyson, isn't it the cutest? She did such a great job







One of the outfits I thought was really really adorable. I can't wait to see her in it.



The baby shower cake, my friend's mom made it. She is also the one that made our wedding cake. She did such a great job.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute quilt!!! You look great :) Yeah for showers!!!

texandawg said...

I am eating part of that cake RIGHT NOW!!!

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! You do look awesome Michelle!!