Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I had to do this










4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for posting all the pics Michelle!! You should be such a proud little momma. She's so cute. I like the headband.

KriSTeN said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
that's all i could say when i saw those pics. i just happened to check it again (for the fourth time today) and i saw new ones! i love them. she is adorable in purple... how precious! i cant wait to see more... i have the cutest outfit to bring her in two weeks. love you guys!

Rach said...

I love it! I HAVE to have a girl so I can do that! I love the purple bow...so stinkin' cute!

Deborah said...

Michelle...she is beautiful!! I WANT A GIRL!!! She looks so squishable!! I love it!