Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

No new update

Okay so I'm still here and still pregnant. I know some of you are dying to know if anything happened over the weekend. A big fat NOPE!
Which is fine, I really want to get through this week. So let's pray for Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Stephen called his mom a few minutes ago and left this message
"Mom, it's Stephen give me a call back k bye". He said it really fast and hung up. Can we say the boy who cried wolf? No one will believe us when it really happens.. LOL
The thing I hate is you never know when it's going to start, could be any time. Oh well, she will come when she comes.
I guess I'm going to have to take another week of these mammoth feet!
But that's about it, no update, just big pregnant fat Michelle.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I was dying to know. Just keep us updated Michelle.

Unknown said...

Even in the puke-fest of america i actually logged on to see if you had her :)

Can't wait to see that post when she does!

texandawg said...

Stephen is awesome.

11:32pm eh?

KriSTeN said...

hahah ya stephen and josh are going to cause some major trouble if they dont stop it! love you michelle. hang in there! i am praying for next weekend too!

Rach said...

1 week and counting!! How exciting! I check more than daily now!! Can't wait for the big post!!!

Jenny said...

I heard the news Michelle!! Congrats to you and Stephen on the birth of your sweet little girl. I knew you could do it.