My baby girl is 1 month old today, oh how this last month has flown by. I love the very beginning stage of life but it's great seeing her interact more. Plus I love the sleeping longer during the nights. I can't wait for her to smile more, coo more, laugh more. What I don't want is to go back to work and miss seeing her those hours out of the day. I need to be with my baby girl..........
I wish I could post pictures, I have so many of them. She is adorable as ever. Right now she is sitting in daddy's lap sleeping, it's so adorable and sweet.
Happy 1 month Addyson Faith
Love my Life
13 years ago










2 comments:
HAPPY ONE MONTH ADDYSON FAITH! i have it marked on my calendar and thought of her yesterday on her one month birthday.
she is so adorable and i cant wait for more pics. dennis finally got to see the recent pics you put on here and we both agree the "finishing the job" one is the best!
hope you have a great weekend and i cant wait to see all three of you again soon. love ya
Going back to work is going to be rough. Enjoy all this time with her while you can. Can't wait for more pics Michelle.
Post a Comment