Addyson had her first photo shoot today! She was so adorable and did so well. The lady kept telling her she was sooo cute. I know I have an adorable baby. I just love it!!! She had on a cute little pink Tu tu and I can't wait for the pictures to get back to me. I love pictures if you can't tell. I love memories. Addyson is getting so big and looking so different from when we first brought her home. She has such a cute personality.

7 weeks
1 comment:
oh wow! i bet that was a lot of fun! i cant wait to see the pics too. man she is just so freakin cute! :) i love it!
i cant wait to see yall next week. give me a call.. i know you are busy and never know when it's a good time to call. love ya
Post a Comment