Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

Just an update

When people say that babies grow up before your very eyes, you still don't realize it until it happens with you. My little girl is getting so big but oh so much fun. She smiles a lot more now and not just because you touch her cheek, she will just smile at you. She is a blast and sometimes I can't believe that she is ours. Sometimes I just go pick her up when she should be waking up and hold her, I like how she pulls her legs up really tight when she is starting to wake up, and then you have to let her have her time to stretch, it's so cute. Last night she slept through the night in her carrier 11:30-7:00. I think its so wierd that she sleeps through the night in there but not in her crib. I tried her crib the night before and she woke up 30 minutes later, right as I had gotten into bed to sleep. That was a long night because I think it threw her off a little. She loves her swing and she loves to look outside, and she absolutely loves to be outside. When we take her outside she just gets really quiet and looks around, its so cute. I got her picture taken the other day, I'm still waiting for them to come back, I had to do something little to remember each holiday and to look back at how little she was. I really don't want to go back to work, I think that will be the hardest thing for me, I can't think about it very much or else it will really make me upset, I mean who wants to leave this precious little baby all day long????
In other news my brother Wade is going on a 17 day missions trip tomorrow. I believe he is going to Thailand, and the Phillipines and other places. He says he will be going through the jungle and all. I told him to come back safely and not to pick up and diseases, he just smiles and says "I'll try". I'm really glad he has this opportunity though, what a great experience. My Grandpa went to Thailand when he was in the military, he brought my mom back this really neat looking elephant statue. You never realize how much you really miss your family until they are away on a long period of time, especially in another country....be safe Wade.
Well here are some pictures that were taken, I haven't taken half as many as when she was first born. I took my camera out this morning to take a picture and she smiled so big but my camera's battery was going dead so it took a while to actually take the picture, so I only got a little smile. I was so mad. But these are cute ones. Oh and by the way she is really getting some red hair, she had it when she was born but it's coming out more, I think she will be strawberry blonde, so wierd, but I love that color. I just thought it would be more brown......

She is smiling at me

Actually I think it was daddy that she was smiling at

Our first family shot

She loves her daddy


I think this is a cute shot


She was full and just hanging out


And because I really loved this picture, Wade and Kelly

4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Stephen is so wrapped around her finger! :) i bet she can batt her eyes at him and get whatever she wants for the rest of her life!
those are great pics. i love you guys. yall make a beautiful family! see you soon!
Addyson, stop growing till the next time i see you... it wont be long... :)

Jenny said...

what a cute family..where did the red hair come from?

Rach said...

Yea for an update!! :) I was noticing that her hair looked reddish! It is really cute!! She is getting so big already! I'm glad she is at least sleeping well in her carrier...maybe she'll outgrow this soon! You and your little family look adorable! Can't wait to see the pics you had made!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely hate that when you go to take a picture to catch a smile and your camera dies. I feel your annoyance.

When they start smiling it is so awesome!