skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our HOUSE
So I know it's not much but they officially started building our house yesterday. As you can see they haven't gotten far but this is just a days work. I'm so excited. Hopuefully we will be moving in in a couple months if there are no set backs. I just wanted to share the pictures as they are taken. I am going to love driving by it every week.


6 comments:
awesome! that will be so much fun to watch. i cant wait. and i want to see lots of pics. you ought to see if they will let you and stephen and addyson put your foot or hand prints in the foundation before they put the walls up... or maybe on the porch or something... i know that dennis' and the guys he worked with would let the families do that... love ya! see you in two weeks!
how exciting! once that foundation is poured it will go quick. is it a one story or two?
Very exciting!! I have been told that the foundation takes the longest, and after that, houses go up in no time. :) Hope you are all feeling better!!
yeah...how exciting!!! you will be be in before you know it :) so much fun!!
we won't find out what we're having until the week before thanksgiving. forever!!! i've already had so many ultrasounds and my doctor doesn't think the insurance will pay for many more. she's putting it off as long as possible. i'll be 21 weeks then. we're thanking it's a girl, though. we'll just have to see.
woops, i mean we're "thinking" it's a girl, though
Post a Comment