She loves her bath time, she loves to splash and have the water come up to her mouth. She stick her tongue out to taste it. It's so cute. My little water baby.
I think she is the cutest little baby when she sleeps, so calm and peacefull, I could look at her all day long.


She has been trying to roll over but can't quite get there. I took some pictures and she was half way over but her leg just doesn't push hard enough. It's so cute. I have learned to put a toy above her head so she has to reach for it. She kicks off the ground but then goes up halfway and falls back down on her back. She is getting so big, I can't believe she is almost rolling over. My little baby is growing up so fast.



That's about it, not much going on here. Very busy at work and home and everything like that. Please pray that we all get through these sickies and that everyone becomes well again!!!! Everyone have a great weekend.










1 comment:
hey chick. thanks for the post. she is just so cute. it's nice talking to you every day when we are at work but it's also nice to see an update with lots of PICTURES of addyson. :) i miss yall. cant wait to see you guys again and hold that wonderful, warm, adorable baby again. love you all... get better soon i am praying for you guys...
Post a Comment