Highight of my day yesterday: Car Inspection: $37 Oil Change: $20 Finding out that my car won't pass because the dealership sold me a car with illegal tint....PRICELESS
That happened to be with my old Camaro! Don't try to take it off yourself!! It is so sticky and then your windows won't roll up and down w/o getting stuck!! Such a pain! I'd make your dealership pay for it! Sorry that happened to you!
Yay i'm going to call that dealership and get them to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing is they passed my car last year when I bought it......
6 comments:
That happened to be with my old Camaro! Don't try to take it off yourself!! It is so sticky and then your windows won't roll up and down w/o getting stuck!! Such a pain! I'd make your dealership pay for it! Sorry that happened to you!
hey girl sorry about that... dennis will see what he can do. have a good day!
Yay i'm going to call that dealership and get them to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny thing is they passed my car last year when I bought it......
that stinks michelle!! my hubby had really dark tint on his old truck...i warned him but then he told me he has his own inspection license. not fair!
oh no... I'm sorry! Hope it's fixed with little or no cost to you!
oh the crazy laws we have....
btw, my day also included and oil change!!!!
Post a Comment