Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sooo Cute

She just gets cuter and cuter every day. She is always happy and is always moving. I think that once she gets started walking it's all over. We already can't sit at the table with her or at the computer because she wants to grab everything and stick it in her mouth. LOL Here are some pictures, she is the joy of our lives.

"Hi Mom"


"Look Mom I'm standing"


6 am and wide awake


"I'm Hungry"



"Told you I was hungry"

5:30 am and watching mom get ready for work









4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

oh my, Michelle she is just so darn cute. i love looking at her pics. i know you already sent them to me but just looking at them again makes me smile. she is just so beautiful and so happy. i love happy babies. you guys are doing a great job!
i am sure she is having a little TOO much fun with her uncles huh??? i cant wait to see yall tonight. love ya!

Nate said...

Getting ready for work at 5:30AM?!?! Wow, I could never do that. Addyson sounds just like Naomi, eat, eat, eat all the time! And curious about everything.

Anonymous said...

Seriously - Kristen said it! She could NOT be any cuter and still be real!!!!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big and you can see her personality start coming through in the pictures :) Isn't it great to have a child!?!?