First our house is coming along great. It looks like we will closing around 19th of December, which means we do our walk through on the 12th. I'm so excited. Here is a picture of one side of the kitchen.

We had a great Thanksgiving, spending it with both sides of the family. We ate lots of food and stayed up really late. Friday My siblings, my brothers gilfriend, Addyson and I went out shopping, I didn't buy much but it was a fun experience. I love shopping the day after Thanksgiving even if it is crowded. I am so thankful for everything in my life. I have a wonderful husband and the sweetest baby girl in the world. I'm trully blessed. Who couldn't smile at this face???

Work is so stressful right now, so stressful that I have constant headaches all day long. We went live on our new system November 5th and since then its been crazy. Sometimes I don't even want to go into work, I have to pull myself out of bed and get ready for another crappy day. I'm so tired of it all, it really is a nightmare.
Last night we put our Christmas tree up, since we will be moving so late we decided that Addyson needed to see her first Christmas tree on her first Christmas. She is getting so big, she is started to mimic you. For instance if you cough she will cough back...and then out of the blue she will just cough on purpose and wait for you to copy her. I love it.
I do have a funny story:
She absolutely loves my cell phone, well the other day she was on the floor trying to get it. I was telling her if she wanted it she would have to get it. It was about 1 inch out of her reach. Well Stephen was eating some cookies and the bright pink bag was inches from her face. She looked sideways at the bag then straight ahead at my bright pink cell phone. She turned back and forth about 5 times deciding which one to go for even though the bag was right there. She decided to go for the cell phone instead...it was sooo cute. I love her so much.
I still have so much Christmas shopping left.....I have no had much time so its been difficult to get it all. Anyways i hope everyone is having a great week and I am so glad its the weekend!! I hope you all have a great one at that










4 comments:
I love your kitchen so far! The back splach is so pretty.
'splash'
awwww she is so cute. and i cant wait to see your new house! congrats!
i always smile when i see her face... you are right who couldnt smile??? she is just precious... she is smart too, the cell phone or cookies? hmmmmm... she wants to be just like mommy.
ooo i like your backsplash :)
Post a Comment