

Addyson is growing up so fast. She got her first tooth last Tuesday and her second bottom tooth yesterday. She was so cranky that I had to stay home from work because we got NO sleep. It was a hard week. She is making so many more babbling noises and laughs all the time. When I come to pick her up she puts her hands out to me and then if anyone tries to take her she cries. She also has gotten to where if she doesn't want you she cries and pushes herself toward me. I love it! he he, makes me feel like her momma. I also find her pointing a lot.
She is adorable as ever, we just have a blast every single day.
She is scooting but not crawling yet, I'm sure it will come soon.
The video is from the other night when my friend Abby's boyfriend was holding her. She loved him and was mocking him. I wish it were longer but that's all I could do. She kept doing it over and over, it was soo cute. Until next time, enjoy:
She is adorable as ever, we just have a blast every single day.
She is scooting but not crawling yet, I'm sure it will come soon.
The video is from the other night when my friend Abby's boyfriend was holding her. She loved him and was mocking him. I wish it were longer but that's all I could do. She kept doing it over and over, it was soo cute. Until next time, enjoy:










1 comment:
Very funny video!! I love the stage that she is in! And Caden is still doing the Mommy's boy (girl in your case) thing, so chances are you'll get to enjoy it for a while longer. Yay for first teeth, and hope she's feeling lots better!
Post a Comment