Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Singing to the poor

So I have this totally amazing wonderful great friend who is moving to Singapore for 1-2 years! She has a blog in case anyone is interested in reading about her wonderful adventures abroad.
http://www.malaysian-invasion.blogspot.com/

Abby,
I'm going to miss you so much. I'm so glad we got to spend some time together before you left. You are trully amazing and TX will lose a little bit of its shine without you here. :)
You and your parents are in my prayers always. Don't forget to update your blog daily ;) and I will be sending you MANY pictures :)
Oh and don't forget to Sing to the poor. hahahaha
Love you lots and lots

3 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks michelle!! that makes me feel better that i'm not the only one who hates looking at pictures of myself with a fuller face. I don't mind everything else growing on my body but why the face?? have a good day girl!!

Melissa said...

Singin' to the poor.... that's funny! :)

I'll be checking in on your friend often. Can't wait to hear about their journey and all they are able to do there. Thanks for sharing with the blogworld! :)

Abby said...

:) I heart you. And yours and Stephen's love child. She's seriously perfect. And yay for advertisement!! I updated it with a few pictures. :) K...dinner time.