Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Drumroll PLEASE!!!

As of 3/21/08 I will be a stay at home mommy/wife.

Oh how this is a HUGE step of FAITH.

God is closing the door to this part of my life......am I ready for the next part???

3 comments:

Jenny said...

that's so great michelle!! i'm so happy for you.

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you, Michelle! I hope that it is all you hope it to be!! One thing that has made a huge difference in my life as a stay at home mom is my MOPS group. I LOVE it! I would highly suggest joining something like this. I wasn't quite prepared for how much I would miss the social aspect of my job before becoming a mommy, and this has really helped me with that. I love being a stay at home mom, though, and hope you do too!! :)

KriSTeN said...

Praise the Lord! you are doing it... God is so good! i am so happy for you!
now you will have so much more time on your hands and life will be much more enjoyable to wake up to your family and not miss a moment of it! i love ya girl...
this is so great! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stephen, thank you for helping make this happen for my sister... we both know she needs this so badly... you are a great husband!