Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

9 teeth!



I forgot to mention that last night while eating dinner with Stephen's family we found that Addyson had a bottom right molar. Yes, that's right I never knew it was there!! She had been clingy and fussing at me one day this past week and I thought nothing of it becuase sometimes if she is tired she just wants me. Well it was her tooth!!! I'm telling you she can handle anything!!! We haven't had very many issues or late nights or anything while she has popped out 9 teeth. Occasionally she will be fussy like this past one but not enough for me realize it's her teeth. She is such a happy little girl.

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

oh addsyon you are such a wonderful little girl. i pray i have it easy when my baby starts teething..
you are so cute and i love your smile and laugh.. such a doll.
i hope you remember these days when you are moody and in your teen years! i hope and pray you stay happy your whole life.
i miss you sweetie. everyone is going to adore you when your mommy and daddy and grammy and grandy get to show you off to the family you never get to see! you will be a big hit! love you sweetie. kisses and hugs...