So, I would be lying if I told you we are doing good....
This has been so rough on all of us. There hasn't been a day when I haven't cried or thought about not being pregnant. Just saying it breaks my heart. I can't sleep sometimes because every time I close my eyes I see it all play out before my eyes again. It's been a roller coaster of emotions because one minute I'm good and the next I'm down again.
I realized today that I need to remember to keep Stephen lifted also, its just so hard on both of us.
Maybe one day we will be able to smile and really feel it inside out instead of smiling through a broken heart.
Love my Life
13 years ago










5 comments:
aw. i am sorry. just take it one minute at a time... that's all you can do. i love you girl.
i know that there is only so much people can say until you want to just scream cuz you have heard it all... so i will just tell you i am here if you need me.
see you soon. have a good day
hug Addyson for me.
I'm hurting with you and for you, baby girl. I promise it will get easier with time... Cry as much as you need to and remember I'm here for you anytime you need me. I can cry with you.
I am praying for you and your husband. I know you have a hole in your heart right now but God will fill it. He will uphold you with His right hand. It will get easier and you do have a BEAUTIFUL distraction!!! ( Addyson )
We love you Michelle and I know that things are very difficult for you right now. I know that things will get better and we all are here for you! Stay strong!
Michelle you guys are in our prayers.
Post a Comment