Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And the winner is....


....actually it was supposed to be the lady bug but they were all sold out :( so we went with the bumble bee. She looked adorable trying it on. Sorry for the dark picture.
My friend Lindsey came over and she had on a yellow headband that Addyson took and wanted on her head. I need to find her something that will look really cute with it.

7 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Hi angel! you look so cute as a bumble bee... :)
i cant wait to give you a hug sweetie. miss you so much!

Sarah said...

buzzz...such a cute little bumble bee! I should tell u that if you really have your heart set on ladybug, I have it. My sis n law gave it to me when I got pregnant and there is NO way it's going to fit Skylar this year and by next year it will be too small. She's a very cute little bee but I thought I'd let you know just in case!

Deborah said...

What a cute little bumble bee! She's adorable!!

Melissa said...

Super cute! You could make antennae with a yellow headband, pipe cleaners, and black pom-poms. :)

Love your playroom! We so need one of those!!!

Jenny said...

what a sweet little bumble bee. i voted for the ladybug but this one actually looks cuter. that antennae idea sounds really cute! can't wait to see pictures of her all dressed up on halloween.

Sarah said...

Skylar will be a little butterfly. And yes...when my sister n law gave it to me I giggled. I just knew it looked familiar! I think she's a perfect little bumble bee!

Anonymous said...

My knee made your Blog!
And yes addyson looks perfect!