Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A bit behind

I've been a bit behind on pictures lately so here are a few cute ones. The first three were from this morning. We actually pulled out an 18 month jump suit, which she looks absolutely adorable in. When I was first given clothes, 18-24 month clothes, I thought that it would be a long time before she actually got into those clothes. But now, well now she is almost there. My baby is turning into such a cute and wonderful toddler. Last night she just wanted me to hold her and she kept giving me these tight hugs. Yes she is so much fun. 18 months will be a big month for her...we will be taking her pacifier away, starting the potty training process, and changing out her crib to a toddler bed. My where did the time go. Of course we will see how each transition goes so we won't be changing everything at once. She is very smart, I think she will really catch on. She just is very interested in the toilet so I don't want to dissuade her and then have her decide she's not ready when I'm ready and then her be 4 before she actually gets potty trained. Anyways I hope you enjoy these sweet pictures of my angel.








She absolutely ADORES her daddy!!!!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love her pink outfit. Such a big girl.

Camden is wearing 18 month old pajamas already....he's just so tall!

Melissa said...

Very cute! Have fun with all of the transitions to all things big girl! :) I'm sure she'll do great. :)

KriSTeN said...

awwww Addyson! you are so grown up... so sad how time flies. and i havent even gotten to see you much... :( makes me so sad.
i love you sweetie!

she just adores you and stephen! i cant wait for that day... when our son just wants to hug and kiss mommy and daddy... ahhhhhhhhhhh it's just got to be the most wonderful feeling in the world!

Sarah said...

hee!hee! Look at how big and how beautiful she's getting! She's just precious and I can't wait to meet her in person!