Wow, I'm finally getting an 18 month picture on here, and you all know how I am with that. I like to take the picture on the day of. But baby girl was not feeling very good so we had to give it a couple days. I will say that she is feeling much better but still sat still for some pictures which was very nice.Our sweet Addyson, you are now 18 months old, my how this time has flown. You amaze us every single day. You are learning more things every day. It's like you are a sponge and pick up on everything.
You like to shut doors, whether its from the outside or the inside, you will just go down the hallway and close them.
You are getting taller and reaching more things because of those LONG arms.
You shake your head no when you don't want something and you say Ok when you are okay with what I'm asking.
Me: "Addyson do you want more milk?"
Addyson: (shake head no)
Me: "Addyson I'm going to get you some toast okay?"
Addyson: "Ok"
Me: "Are you doing okay?"
Addyson: "Ya"
You point and say "yook" for "look".
You get SOO excited when Yo Gabba Gabba comes on.
Last night you were getting your breathing treatment and you actually smiled through the mask when we turned it on for you. That is a huge sign you are getting much better.
You will bring me things that I ask for....you know what things are and where they go. You know where the trash is and what goes in the trash.
You have started using the sippy cups with just the snap on lids, those cheap ones I never even thought about, you love those. Such a big girl you are.
You carry Mr. Teddy and the tiger from the zoo around with you.
You love your pacifier and I'm really nervous about taking it away from you. I think you got sick so that we wouldn't have to do that.
You love getting in bed with mommy and watching TV with me, when you are in our bed you point to the TV and get this big smile (ok so that's not a good habit but it's adorable)
You never stop moving, you go from here to there and never get worn out.
You can be going a mile a minute right before bed and once I lay you down you are out. No signs that you ready for your nap. lol
You know you can't touch mommy's Christmas figurines so you stand in front of them and smile at me and wave making sure I'm still watching you.
When you are sick all you want is mommy to hold you and you actually cuddle.
You got yourself another tooth this month and probably getting ready to cut the one on the other side, I can feel it under the gums. It looks like it would be painful but you are still smiling today.
You are so wonderful and a joy to be around, and we are soooo happy that you are feeling much better now. Happy 18 month birthday baby girl, we love you!!!
My sister picked out this adorable pullover for Addyson while we were visiting them. She LOVES it and I love having her 18 month picture in it because this is the time that she fell in love with Yo Gabba Gabba.Keep growing baby girl and keep on smiling!!!
Daddy and mommy love you more than you will EVER realize.










1 comment:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ya!!! for an update on my most wonderful, perfect, angelic niece ever! i love you Addyson so much and everytime i see your pictures or see you in person my heart melts more and more. you are such an angel and make all of our lives that much better! i know you are going to be such a great cousin to baby Elijah and yall will have so much fun together. even though you will be older i know you will still love playing with him.
i love hearing about all the new things you are doing. you are such a creative, smart and adorable little girl. your mommy and daddy have done an amazing job raising you and i cant wait to see what next month brings for you. i love you baby girl. and cant wait to see you this week! hugs and kisses from your Aunt Kiss and Uncle Dennis. we miss you so much! Happy 18 months sweetie!
Post a Comment