Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Please Pray

It looks like our happy healthy daughter has Bronchitis. Poor thing was running a fever and coughing and just not being herself so I took her to the doctor yesterday and was told she needed breathing treatments. I really thought she would fight me on these but as you can see in the picture she felt so bad today she just laid there and fell asleep. My poor baby is achy and feverish and just not feeling good at all. This is the first sickness she has had and its hard to see her like this. Please just pray that she feels better soon and her fever breaks and stays gone so she can continue to be a healthy child that she should be. She also is not eating or drinking much and she is losing some weight so I am trying to get her to drink as much protein as I possibly can. Anyways she does need prayers and I would appreciate as much as I can get. Thank you again and hopefully I will be reporting a fast recovery.

The Griffis Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addyson Daddy is praying for you to feel better. I love you Addyson!

Unknown said...

This season is so hard on the little kiddos. we all went and got doped up with flu shots today. we are praying for sweet addyson to feel better soon. take care of yourself when she is sleeping!

KriSTeN said...

awwww so sad... it broke my heart when you sent me that picture of her yesterday. poor sweet baby. Addyson, we are praying for you sweetie. we love you and hope you get better really fast! tell mommy to kiss you for me... love, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kiss

Jenny said...

poor baby! my prayers are with you sweet girl. hope you get better soon...being sick is no fun!