Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Cheesy Grins

This deserves a post all on it's own. Stephen and Dustin were putting up the Christmas lights on our house and she sat down on the ladder. I told her to smile and this is what I got. LOL

I LOVE LOVE this cheesy grin that she gives from time to time.

My darling daughter, oh how I love her so much.

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

awwwwwwww so precious! yes i have to agree. her cheesy grins are the best!!!
ha. can you just imagine that in a little over a year she will be dragging Elijah along and giving us that cheesy grin? it would be so cute if he joined in and they both gave us cheesy grins! gosh. i just cant picture being a mom yet. it's still just a dream. wow! you are so blessed to be a mom! i cant wait to join you!

texandawg said...

yup, she is cute.