Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just a quick update

Wow, life is CRAZY! Sorry for the lack of posting. We have been quite busy around here. With a 4 month old, a 5 year old and a 21 month old running around I feel like my life is always busy.
Addyson is growing up so fast. She is SOO smart. We have been working on potty training. she still goes poop in her pants and doesn't tell us when she has to go pee. So it's more of me taking her every 15-30 minutes. Sometimes I get busy and forget then we have to change the pull up. It's soooo much fun. She loves the big toilet and prefers that over her toddler one. Again she just wants to be a big girl.
She has started saying "whoa" and she will say is soo cute! Yesterday she shook her finger at me and went "uhhuhuh". I will try to post a small video of it. I don't know where she got it, I don't think I've ever done that to her. lol
I just can't believe she will be 2 years old in just a couple months. Babies sure do grow up fast!
I am currently on my 8th week of weight watchers, it's either 7 or 8 I can't remember. Anyways I've lost 13 of my 28 pounds....so only 15 more to go. I'm excited. It really does make you feel better about yourself. My goal is to lose it all by May 1st. We will see how that goes. Sometimes I just don't feel motivated but then realize that I really really want to lose this weight. It hasn't been THAT bad though, it just makes me watch what KIND of food enters into this body. Seeing Stephen eat anything and everything and not gain one single pound frustrates me beyond belief....I wish I had that metabolism. Ha
So many things are happening this year...both of my brothers are graduating from college, one in the spring and one in the summer. Then Ryan and Elsa are getting married in September. Not to mention Addyson will be 2 in May and Stephen and I will have our 5th Anniversary 1 month from yesterday.
Well I will update another time....this is all I have time for.

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

hey chick!
glad you updated. way to go on the weight loss. i havent lost much lately. i am not trying hard and i need to work harder at it...
i cant believe all the exciting things that are going on this year! and i got to start it off with Elijah!!!!!
anyways have a wonderful rest of the week. give Addyson a high five for me! love yall