My computer was screwing up earlier so I was not able to write anything with the pictures. We FINALLY found our couch and were able to check it out. I was extremely surprised when I walked in and saw that the couch was chocolate brown instead of the tan that it looked online. God knew exactly what I wanted. I proceeded to sit on the couch and ask Stephen if he wanted the ottoman or the coffee table and then told the sales man that we wanted this, this and that all in a matter of 5 minutes. LOL It was too bad that the guy was new and did not get commission yet. Poor thing. At least we were his first sale that day. Friday my brother Josh and I finished painting the wall with the TV. Let me tell you that arch was horrible and dealing with two colors at once...yuck. Stephen got home from work and worked on the very top (i'm scared of heights) and Josh and Ryan shampooed our living room carpet. Saturday the furniture came and we hung pictures up. The room looks amazing and I'm extremely impressed with it all.
Oh and we got the couch at Ashley's and it was a really good price especially for a sectional AND Microfiber.
I went to Garden Ridge and found some pictures 75% off and grabbed a couple. I am waiting for my Faith and Hope words to come in so I can hang them beside the happiness plaque above the TV.
Anyhow the couch is amazing and I love love love it!!!





6 comments:
That looks really good. I'm inspired to go paint my living room now...
michelle, i love love love your new couch. please tell me where you found it. your living room looks so cozy now!
Awesome colors girl! I love it. It looks great.
wow michelle it is like a whole new room. i am so glad yall were able to get it done so quck!!! i know it was a lot of work but thankfully you have three willing to work brothers that will help. they did a great job too! congrats!!!! it's gorgeous. i love the arch. ha after our old house i wont be painting two colors when it comes to arches. one color will go throughout the house from now on!!! that was NOT fun so i feel your pain. but it looks great from what i can see. cant wait to see it in person on sunday. yalldid great!!!!!
and i am so glad you found your couch. that's the color i have wanted but am not sure if we can find it in the style we want. i love your sectional!!! i am sooo happy for you guys!!!! whooohoooo!!!!!!!
LOVE your sectional and rug! Nice work! :)
It looks great! :)
Post a Comment