Lindsey will call me a baby but I don't care. lol
This really hurts.....it's in a bad spot so it's not getting better, it seems to be spreading more too. I won't go into detail but the scab won't stay put, it keeps getting pealed off.
Day 2
Maybe it's the light.....because it's darker it looks red around it. Oh well...there's my blog for the day.










4 comments:
LOL. that's funny. well not funny you are hurt but funny that lindsey will call you a baby. can i call you one and you not be mad at me??? LOL jk
i hope it gets better. it's kinda like getting a paper cut on your finger where yu bend it and it never heals cuz you keep opening it when you move your finger. i am sorry girl. hope it heals quicker.
love ya miss you guys see you very soon
your future "neighbor"
-ME!
michelle,
i can't believe you posted this gross cut on your cute blog.
I'm grossed out. Please update with a cute picture : )
-L
Lindsey,I'm waiting for you to create a blog before I post again!
LOL i totally agree. that picture is just nasty. LOL
:)
yes Lindsey you need a blog. hope you and your hubby are doing good.
michelle, i cant wait to see yall again! miss you!
Post a Comment