Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Test Results...

Ok so remember the viles of blood I had taken a couple weeks ago? Well the results FINALLY came in and do you know what is wrong with me????


DRUMROLL PLEASE..........................















NOTHING!!!

That's right folks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me BASED on those millions of tests taken.


BUT I know what's wrong and they won't listen to me...so next time when I call them and tell them to put me on progesterone pills and they say no I will gladly move on to another doctor who I know will do it.


Am I relieved???? maybe....but if there was something little wrong that could be fixed I would be SOOO much more happier....

Was it a fluke to lose two children at the same point in pregnancy??? I think not.....I think my hormones went down and my doctor who WAS going to put me on pills passed away so no one would listen to what I had to say.

There is always next time right????

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I know so many people that have miscarried multiple times due to low progesterone levels. I was so worried about my levels during my pregnancy with Camden that I made them take blood each time because I wanted to know. I would definitely find a doctor next time that will listen to you...sometimes we know more about ourselves than those doctors. Sorry you had to give all that blood for nothing but at least you know there isn't anything seriously wrong with you. Praying for you Michelle.

jessica said...

i agree sounds like a hormone thing...at least nothing came back on the tests even though in a twisted way it would make you feel less frustrated :) i understand. Maybe you'll have a wonderful fall pregnancy and you won't have to be hot through the spring and summer Being due in February and April was awesome...

Deborah said...

I have a great doctor, if you would like her info. Just let me know. She is a Christian. And offices at Memorial Hermann.

KriSTeN said...

praise the Lord nothing is wrong. and yes you demand to be put on progesterone. geesh it will not hurt so why not??? i dont understand people sometimes. momma always knows best. love you girl
have a wonderful day.

Jamie said...

Well, I agree that if you know what's wrong you should push until they listen...and maybe that will mean a new doc, but it will be worth it. Did they check your homocysteine levels too?

Sarah said...

Praise God for good results! But I know exactly how you feel! When Matthew and I had so much trouble conceiving Skylar, I just knew something was wrong. And then they said it was "unexplained infertility" and that frustrated me to no end!
It's almost as if we wish there was just a small something to fix so that all of these previous problems would've made sense!
We are praying for you and your family and that God will protect you during your next pregnancy!
Take care! Muah!