Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Announcement

I know I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to let everyone know that......




I HAVE LOST 20 POUNDS AS OF TODAY!!!



Only 10-13 LEFT!!!!!



WHOOOO HOOO

6 comments:

Deborah said...

So proud of you!!! That is great! Keep on losing!

Unknown said...

that is awesome!! way to go!

Jenny said...

that's awesome michelle!! what is your secret? i would love to lose about 10 pounds...i have no motivation though.

Melissa said...

That's AWESOME, Michelle!! Good for you!!! :)

KriSTeN said...

that's awesome michelle. i still have 11 lbs to go too... ahhhh i think that's the hardest. but you look great. you dont need to lose more but that's my opinion. love ya girl. see you thursday.

alicia said...

Good for you Michelle! Saw your brother at SAGU on Monday. He is so sweet. Yal are all sweet. Glad you updated.