Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Big 3-0

This past week I turned the big 30 and we decided to celebrate in San Antonio and take Addyson to Sea World. We had so much fun and the crowds were light because the kids had just gone back to school. 30 wasn't as hard as I thought....I was able to spend the whole weekend with the loves of my life! Here are a few pictures that I took. I was extremely upset because I had forgotten to bring my extra battery so my camera only lasted until 10am. Oh well, I got some cute ones.

Watching a 4D Seasame Street movie



Getting ready to be shuttled over to Sea World



Pretty sure we wore her out!




Being Silly












The Natural Caverns








































1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE, love the pictures! Glad you had so much fun with Addyson!

HAPPY 30th Birthday!!!! Love you much!!