The weekend is over and I'm sad..:(
It was such a nice weekend too, the weather was beautiful, we had really nothing planned, and I got to sleep in. I love sleeping in.
Stephen and I went to the Botantic gardens yesterday...I'v never seen so many beautiful flowers. I wonder how much work it takes just to keep that place up. I'd like to take my Grandma there...too bad I forgot my camera.
They are building some sort of Sports store by our apartment complex...so they tore down all the trees and now there is absolutely no privacy...you can see the freeway from the complex...its really sad :(
Everwood comes on tonight and One Tree Hill comes on tomorrow...oh how I look forward to those shows....
In 24 days my friend Katy and I are going to Dallas to visit a friend that moved there last August...I'v only been up there once and am looking forward to it.
Alright I'm going to work on the mail....so I will post later if I have time.
Everyone have a good day!
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
I'm the friend!!!! Awesome!!! I should start cleaning now! This place is a MESS!!! :(
Yay for wonderful friends! Good luck on your LAST test tonight!!!! Maybe if you cleaned up after yourself it wouldn't be such a mess...lol j/k love ya!
I do clean up after MYSELF, it just seems there is always someone coming along behind me........*sigh*
Post a Comment