Driving back from College Station we saw these signs that said "Adopt a Highway" .
So my question is if I adopt a highway can I put a toll booth right in the middle of it and charge $1 per car??? I wonder if anyone has actually asked that question when calling about adopting a highway.
Just a thought
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
ewwww....i would not like you if you did that! I hate toll booths!! They are such a rip off :)
I'm not really the kind of person that would do that....BUT it would be funny to ask that question when calling about "adopting a highway".
That is an interesting thought. I love the family pics. And that baby is so cute! Thanks for praying for me. It means the world to know that there are people praying for you out there. I am finally back at work. Not too excited but hey it means I am getting better! Have a good day!
Your very welcome, I'm so glad you are feeling better and back to work.
Yeah I have so many more pictures but am waiting for my brother Wade to put them on cd for me.
Colten is just about the most adorable little baby boy ever!! I'm a proud cousin! lol
Post a Comment