Okay so I'm back in my reading mood...
I read a whole book in the last two days and I am on page 120 of a 420 book...and I just started it today!! Whoo hoo, I love being in this mood.
Although it makes me not want to talk to anyone, nor email anyone because I'm so engrossed in the book and working at the same time. It's somewhat difficult with the phones ringing all the time but then again I'm multi talented :)
This week I have been kinda silent after work...I mean I am on the computer ALL day and the phones ALL day. So those are the two things I try to stay away from after work...does that make sense? And this week and this past weekend I kinda have kept to myself...sometimes a person has to have some "me" time right? I dont think it has anything to do with anyone...but seriously I got back from vacation in need of a vacation to get over my vacation and then I jump back on the phones and it's so frustrating sometimes when I feel like I'm ALWAYS on the phone. So if you are one of the peoples that I have not talked to this week it has nothing to do with you...I'm just in a blah mood and seriously just need time away from my job...and by getting on the phone after work I still feel like I'm at my job. Thanks for all of you who understand....I'v just reached that point...and need to get down from it. No offense to any of you.
So yeah I need to send out a fed ex and get back to my 456 phone calls.
Everyone have a great hump day...we are almost there!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
wow at least you got to go away on your vacation! that's awesome! i get one in a couple weeks and i will be working on the house! cleaning out closets and organizing and stuff like that! :) ya me! next year is hawaii baby! :)
I love my alone time. When Josh goes out of town and I have the house to myself it feels refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I love him being there. It kinda gives me the feeling of butterflies when he calls and says he is on his way home. We all need that time even if it is just sitting in the bath with candles and the door shut with a good book! Go for it girl.
How do you get your ticker to stay at the top? What part of the template do you have to put that link? My ticker got left in March on one of my posts. ;(
Post a Comment