Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

WEDNESDAY

Okay so my brother did a music video for Fine Arts....the song?...Hello Lamewads....yes I know its a stupid name but the band is awesome. If anyone has not heard Roper you should run to the store right now and get his cd. (See Stephen this blog just keeps getting more and more interesting huh? ) Reese Roper is actually the lead singer in a band that is no more (Five Iron Frenzy) you can still buy those cd's though. Anyways so last year Wade made this music video, called Vendeta, the stars that had a role in this video were Stephen and my Grandmother. The song was about older people getting back in the dating scene....it was great. So I guess Wade decided to create another one....which is going to be super hilarious. I can't wait to see it. He is also submitting it to Fine Arts, so we shall see how others like it.
One of my other brothers Ryan, is in both a Christian and Worship band for Fine Arts...he is so talented with his guitar...I pray they do a great job! Stephen and I get to go to the Fine Arts competition on Friday so we are both looking forward to that.


Other then that nothing else going on, watched my ever favorite show last night...One Tree Hill...
All you OTH lovers out there, there is only 5 more episodes left....how sad :(

Got yelled at by a high up person at another company 2 minutes before I was to leave yesterday. That situation is under control now...I hate people belittling me....argh.

I just want you all to know that I'm not totally normal and thats a GREAT feeling!!!!

4 comments:

texandawg said...

Ah yes, your blog is getting exciting...Talking about Roper and my band! hehe...

Michelle said...

Yes of course...I love you both

alicia said...

Sounds exciting. I took that quiz and I am 60% normal. I guess that is a good thing.

Michelle said...

You beat me I'm only 55% normal! :)