I never realized how much a small cup of coffee in the morning helps keep me going all day long.
This morning I passed making coffee because I didn't feel like getting up 2 minutes earlier to start it. Plus Stephen didn't work til 12:30 today and so I figured I would pass today. Bad bad decision...I got to work and I'v been trying to keep my eyes open all morning and then the phone calls just started pounding themselves in and nearly drove me mad.
So at 10 I went and got a 13.7 FL OZ frappuccino coffee drink....and boy am I doing great! Jittery is a little better then being tired don't you think???
So now I am awake and ready to tackle these phone calls...its a bid day so I am at 262 phone calls..whoo hoo! We are bidding on the Clear Creak High School.
Have a great day!
Love my Life
13 years ago










2 comments:
You should try a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks...mmmmm so good!!! I get mine decaf for obvious reasons, but you could use some caffeine in it it seems in the morning :)
OH I just love those, they are the BEST! but I dont have a Starbucks by work, nor a Chickfila...bummer :(
Post a Comment