I'm so bored you guys...I'm sitting here just anxiously waiting for 4 to get here. I'm getting so many phone calls, I think people know I do not want to hear the phone ring one more time...and yet it keeps ringing. I'm seriously going mad....I can't concentrate on anything becuase of this ringing...it never goes away. Its constantly here.....ARGH!
So I love Fridays and hate them at the same time becuase it seems that the day is dragging, mocking me...becuase it knows I just want to get out of here and do something...anything.
But once 4 hits I'm more excited then you will ever know.
I wish I had more interesting news to share with you but I don't, and thats sad to me. I guess I need to get pregnant to feel like I'm contributing....you know what I'm saying?
Okay so I'm still addicted to Big Brother 6, it's amazing to watch.....especialy when people start using their emotions instead of being strategic...I mean 500,000 dollars is at stake...do you evict the person you have become friends with in the short time you have been in the house or do you keep them instead and evict someone that would of helped you reach the end? Wow, okay so I'll be glad when its over on September 20th, I can stop thinking about it.
In other news One Tree Hill starts in less than a month, and thats exciting.
I believe Everwood starts either on the 15th or the 20th, I'm not too sure yet. ..and on to those shows.
Stephen and I are going to hear my brothers band play tonight...I'm excited...Ryan got me a shirt...I'v never been more proud of him.
Ryan is going to be a great husband/father one day. He has a huge heart and is always wanting to help anyone and everyone. We all know that he will be there for us no matter what. We used to tease him about making cookies and being in the kitchen but in truth he out of all of us probably knows how to do more than any of us. From going in the attic and wiring stuff, to fixing computers, to cooking food......he is amazing.
Not that any of my brothers aren't amazing, they all are, and they all have their different qualities and talents...I trully have wonderful brothers. :)
Alright now that I have 53 minutes up front, I'm going to leave you guys to your own work.
Have a great day and a great weekend!!
Alicia, I totally understand about having a hard time at work. ...believe me I get discouraged myself sometimes....but try to think good thoughts and remember even if your not happy try to smile because you dont' know who you are impacting with just a smile.
Love my Life
13 years ago










9 comments:
Hi Michelle. Yes, I can't wait for Everwood and One Tree Hill. Do you know what days they are coming on? I've got to plan my life around those days. You know what I mean? I absolutely agree with you about the comment about a smile. It can make anyone have a better day instantly.
Thanks Michelle. That means alot. You are awesome. I am glad I have a sister like you. I am glad I have the 2 best sisters anyone could have. Thanks for seeing us tonight. It was fun. See ya soon.
Thanks Michelle for the words of encouragement. It helps believe me! Have a good weekend.
Update please.
You need to check out my comments Ryan...
UPDATE!!!!!
Oh, and I haven't asked about the, you know what.
awww ryan you are so sweet! well i have four of the best brothers anyone could ever have. love ya so much! by the way your band rocked if didnt say it enough... i want to hear yall again soon!
Michelle, you really need to update. We're waiting. I hope you're feeling better.
Michelle, Come Back, Come Back! I hope you are feeling a little better. That Big Brother show should be. I don't know who I like anymore. I think out of the three that are left I want Maggie to win. Okay, well let us all know if you are still alive!
Post a Comment