Well it's another day, and another week...how the weekend went by so fast.
Okay to sum up my weekend I'll describe a little of what we did.
Friday night we had my brothers over (minus Wade, he was in California, lucky him) and then two of our friends came over and hung out with us. about 11:30 we watched "Without a Paddle", I thought it was quit amusing...although that husband of mine fell asleep.
Saturday Stephen and I slept in and then went to Chipotle for lunch and we ran some errands after that. I got like 3 books to read, and have already finished one of them. Later we went over to my sister and her husbands house for dinner and to hang out. When we got home that night we stayed up and watched our favorite show of the summer, Big Brother 6. It was not very good....it's gotten quite boring to watch, but since I have stayed up with it for the last 3 months I feel its my duty to watch it to the end.
Sunday Stephen and I were going to try out this new church with my sister and her husband but ended up not being able to find it after driving for an hour around the area where it was suppose to be. Maybe next time someone will be able to give us "good" directions. LOL j/k Ryan, your awesome dude. So after we did that we went to Olive Garden, I love that place, there bread sticks and salad are AMAZING.
AFter lunch we caught a movie which wasn't so good....and went home for a little while...I was glad to be able to just sit for a little bit.
Monday Stephen had to work at 2 so we had lunch together and then he left and I stayed home and cleaned and read and cross stiched and laid out in the sun by the pool, and just took it easy. I watched a couple movies on tv and made dinner for Stephen when he got home from work at 9:45.
Tuesday morning I found myself at work once again...it seems like the weekends (even when they are long ones) go by so fast. I would love to see what its like to not have to work all day every day. It would be nice....anyways so last night I had to work at Lifeway...that was great fun...and now today, I'm so tired..for some reason everyone around here is tired..maybe its the day...we are half way over for the weekend, how nice is that.
Friday night we are going to see the band my brothers in play...they are called "the elastic bombers" crazy name I know but they are pretty good. Today I'm going to go home and relax, straighten up, run to the store, cook dinner....be that great wife I'm suppose to be....how is it that women always find the time to do everything they need and half to do......and men have a hard time finding time to do the things they should do. Doesn't make sense.....
I'm really anal in some ways and so sometimes I like doing things myself so that I know they get done the way I want them done.
Alright so this long enough and I want to get back to work...let me rephrase that, I need to get back to work. Have a great day.
Okay so i had this wierd feeling that this blog was not going to make it so I copied it all right before it was to be published and then it messed up and I was like whew...I dont have to type this all up again...I just pasted it back!
Love my Life
13 years ago










10 comments:
It was cool hanging with yall friday night, thanks for having us over.
Yall still gotta take me to Chipotle...hehe.
Better be ready for friday night...hehe. See ya. Have a good rest of the week at work...
I hate work today...I got some really disapointing news a little while ago...and all I want to do it leave! I absolutely hate work.
we will take you to Chipotle and yes I'm excited about Friday! You guys rock. Please someone stop the phones from ringing...
Disapointing news??? Sorry to hear that. Call me if you want before I leave at 4...
hey girl.i am sorry. hope things get better. ryan i cant wait for friday! :) yall rock!
Hey Girl! I don't think that I fit into the category of "women" cause I can never find enough time to do what I need or want to do. 24 hours just isn't enough. Glad to see you had a great weekend!
yes i agree how is it that us women can find time for all of that but guys just go to work and then come home? weird huh?
I find time to do everything I need to do. I don't know what yall are complaining about.
Okay let me clarify what I meant.
Working women who have kids find the time to work full time, clean, take care of the kids and maybe even be sick at the same time. I have met some really wonder working moms out there, thats all I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion...now let me get back to my book....
Your supposed to be working, not reading....
what confusion? i know what you meant....
Post a Comment