Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

My voice is BACK!!!

EVERYONE!! I HAVE MY VOICE BACK!
Well most of it anyways...I still sound like my nose is stopped up when in truth its my voice going in and out... I thought only guys were suppose to have that voice change thing.
Anyways I'm back at work and i'm happy to be here. I know I go back and forth on wanting to be here and not wanting to be here, but in truth I probably would be so bored at home all day long. Like yesterday I think I felt more guilty that I was not "sick" and that everyone at work was having to do my job...even though I couldn't talk. It was such a bad feeling...to know your needed and that it was a BAD day to call in...and not be able to do anything...but I'm back and everyone is extremely happy that I'm here. That makes me feel good.
This morning though Katy got here at 7:30 and answered the phones til about 10:45 while I sat beside her helping her do everything else. I woke up and my voice kept going in and out really bad so I needed some time to drink 3 cups of tea and get it going again. So I'm here and back to my job. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts as I was not feeling good, it meant alot to me.

Stephen got home yesterday evening and I had cleaned the house and cooked dinner and Stephen was like " I like this" and I was like "well all I need now is a baby and we will be all set"
I wouldn't mind staying home then ;)....as you can tell I have baby fever..LOL Well its all you bloggers fault, your either pregnant or just had a baby!!!!! I blame it all on you! LOL

Another funny thing that happened last night was I told Stephen maybe now after I had gotten my voice back I could actually sing. So he said to sing something...I started singing and he stops me and says "okay thats enough, it didn't change, and where in the world did you get that song?" and i was like "I thought I heard it somewhere." LOL I guess somethings will never change.

Alright well I'm in a good mood because its Friday, and that means that we have the weekend to look forward to. I think we are going to see that movie "Just Like Heaven" or something like that, on Saturday...it looks so good.

So you guys have a great weekend and rest of the day.

Again thanks for everyone caring where I was and how I was doing...I'm doing so MUCH better.
Hopefully it won't go away again...

Love you all!

7 comments:

texandawg said...

We are good to go.

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! I think we won't be able to leave til 4...but that will still work out i think..hopefully....

KriSTeN said...

hey hope you have a good work week and i am glad you are all better!

Jenny said...

Hi Michelle. Yeah, I loved that movie "Just Like Heaven." It was so good. I had no idea that she was still...oh wait I can say because other people haven't see it. You know what I'm talking about, don't you? I will have to buy that one too. I'm glad you're back at work and doing better. Love ya!!

Jenny said...

Oops, that should say I "can't" say because other people haven't seen it. Sorry..

KriSTeN said...

ya you better not spill the beans!

Michelle said...

Jenny,
Just so you know I totally knew what was going to happen. I leaned over and told Stephen...this is probably going to happen....like the three main shockers....I was so proud, I'm not good at guessing movies....ehehe
but it was still good!