Alright I'v been asked to update by many people so I guess I should.
I'm not too happy right now because I have officially lost my voice...and can't be at work today. You would think I would be happy about that, but I'm not, I'm really down. The thing is I'm not feeling sick I just can't talk. I also hate to make everyone figure out everything because I can't be there. I can't even work tonight...its amazing what you can't do when you can't talk. I hate being tied down....it makes me mad....and even how silly this seems I want to be at work right now. Okay so pray that my voice is back tomorrow and that I don't over due it at work if it does.
Yesterday Katy and I went to the Salvation Army to help out...it was truly a sight to see. The headquarters were in this old Walmart and it was filled with food and clothes and everything you could ever need. It felt really good to be able to help these people out, the people that need it mose. I did talk all day because I was in the front greeting the customers and explaining to everyone what they were to do. It was a long day. I came home and took some Tylenol PM and zonked out til 5. Thats when I realized my voice was not getting any better.
So from 5-8 I laid on the couch and ate some soup my husband made for me, he was so sweet in taking care of me. Then I went to bed about 8 and got up this morning hoping my voice was back, but it was even worse then the night before. So here I am drinking tea, and praying that I can talk again soon.
I hope everyone has a great day...and CONGRATS to the ALLARDS on finding out they are expecting a little baby BOY!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










6 comments:
hey girl try to enjoy your day...
Poor Michelle!! You say you lost your voice...do you remember the last place you left it? j/k. I'm praying that it comes back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.
That's a bummer....but take care and enjoy the time off :)
Hey Michelle, hope your voice gets better.
I don't understand...first you don't like work, then you don't wanna miss work...hehhehe jk.
hehe your voice is FUNNY...
Thanks alot! well you should of heard it yesterday!
Post a Comment