It's Friday and for my company its GO ASTRO DAY. So everyone is wearing their Astro T-shirts and wearing jeans. We love when we are finally privelaged to wear jeans to work. It only happens a couple times a year. The next time will probably be Christmas Eve.
Anyways i'm excited that its Friday, the end of a long work week. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to get Stephen's truck. He is so frustrated about it all, but it will all work out.
Today it's very slow here at work but I brought a really good book so I'm going to be reading that off and on today.
I read a book from Lifeway this past week and it was called "Unlikely Angel". It was about the lady that had been held hostage for over 7 hours in her apartment by the guy from Alanta that had killed 3 people at the courthouse. It was a true story and she had actually shared her beliefs with this man. She witness to a man that held her hostage and whom had killed 4 people prior to that evening. I dont know what I would of been thinking if that had been me. Or if I would of had enough courage to speak my mind. But she did and he let her leave the next morning to go see her daughter. It was an incredible book andI was very encouraged that she was able to tell her story. It's a great book I recommend it.
Well everyone have a wonderful weekend (especially those ones with the new babies)!!
Go Astros!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can win the World Series!
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
That book sounds really good. I'll have to get that one. I don't read very often, though. Oh, and just to let you know, I get to wear jeans every day. I love it!! I'm not trying to make you jealous or anything...HeeHee. J/K. Love ya!! Yeah, Go Astros!! Happy Friday to you too.
So you post alot when I'm gone eh? I see how it is...
Yes, so you have something to come back and read...dont let mom forget me at work today.
Have a great day!!! its so pretty out
That's awesome about the truck Michelle, glad your getting it. Congrats
Post a Comment