Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Update

I guess I should update really fast.
We did get a call from the insurence today and we will be getting a good price back for Stephens car. It will be a downpayment on his truck. we don't know when we will be getting that. It depends on when the trucks are turned in for this year. We are both hoping it will be this month as we only have the rental car for 3 more weeks. Stephen is getting a Toyota Tundra Double Cab, either a 05 or an 06. We are debating on which one. One is black and one is Phantom Gray Pearl, which just a dark gray. They are going to tag both of those for us so when they become available we can go down and make our choice. Stephen is pulling more for the 06, which is only 1000 dollars more, he really loves black vehicles.
So we shall see what happens in the next couple weeks, when we do get the truck I will be sure to post pictures. I feel like I'm signing my life away! lol even though we don't splurge hardly at all, I still feel that this is a huge purchase, but well I do think this deal is really a 1 in a life time chance...so we are going to go for it.
I'm excited...a little bit nervous but extemely excited. Stephen is like a kid on Christmas day.
I only have 4 more days of work and Stephen and I are both off for a week, how exciting is that.
I can't wait, I need a break and i NEED to get away from here.
I hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! well i am very very excited for you guys... i know that when we get one Dennis will be like a kid too... gosh our guys are so funny with their toys huh? i love it! i cant wait to have a baby and have the baby and Dennis opening gifts together on christmas day.. it willbe great! so i hope you have a great vacation. you deserve it girl! tell stephen we said hello! and congrats on the new TOY i mean truck....

texandawg said...

His Accord tires would look good on your saturn...

Michelle said...

Hahah
Yeah he must of told you that yesterday...I think it would make my car look stupider becuase its already a um dumb...er.. nice car...anyways i dont want people to get the idea that i'm trying to "pimp" my car out. lol
Hey Kris, I hope our vacation is nice and relaxing thats all I hope for. It will be nice to eat when you want to eat, sleep when you want to sleep, get up when you wnat to get up, and go to bed when you want to go to bed. It will be great.

Anonymous said...

We should sign you up from pimp my ride...