He was playing Halo 2 when I came in and took his head set off and told him to smile. I think he lost because of me. The other day I was in the living room and I kept seeing flashes from the bedroom. Well later when he was playing video games I went in there and looked at the camera and he had taken tons of pictures of himself making these goofy faces. One of which is the one beside his birthday ticker...anyways so I uploaded them all and called him in there and told him I was going to post them...he was like "You better not" it was soo funny. What men do when they think no one is looking.
8 comments:
very nice pic.
I love it like the day is long.
awwww how cute! love you guys!
Kristen, do you love it like the day is long?
yes yes i do. wow how did you know?
What a great picture!!! I miss you guys!!!
So cute!!! Your hubby looks like a fun guy. Oh, Alicia says your coming to her shower. That's so cool. Can't wait to see you...
Yes...I have gotten down. You should have seen me the day my induction got cancelled. I was not a happy person.
He was playing Halo 2 when I came in and took his head set off and told him to smile. I think he lost because of me. The other day I was in the living room and I kept seeing flashes from the bedroom. Well later when he was playing video games I went in there and looked at the camera and he had taken tons of pictures of himself making these goofy faces. One of which is the one beside his birthday ticker...anyways so I uploaded them all and called him in there and told him I was going to post them...he was like "You better not" it was soo funny. What men do when they think no one is looking.
Post a Comment