Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

it's been one crazy week

So in my spare time I'm now addicted to the great show American Idol. Honestly it's my first season to watch the whole thing, and get myself into it.
These are the people I would like to see win, or get close to. Really in no particular order as of yet:

Ace
Taylor
Chris
Will
Katherine
Lisa
Mandessa


Hopefully one of them will win in the end...with that I will be happy.

So work is crazy busy, I'm so not joking...the days seem to go by one after another after another after another. Two weeks is almost over and I haven't had time to even really think about it. But I like being busy and I like people really depending on me and coming to me to do things for them. If there is one thing I'v learned is that Accounting is always busy and hopping. Hopefully in another 2 weeks I'll have it down and not have to keep using my notes to run checks or certain things like that. I'm just excited that I don't have to answer all the phones anymore....its quite a change in life.
One sad thing is that I don't have my door anymore...so if I don't go to lunch I never see the outside...its quite sad. But you always lose something to gain something. In the end it works out.

A couple things I'm looking forward to:

Monday-a brand new episode of 24
Wednesday-An instense episode of One Tree Hill

Just thought I'd share....I love those shows.
Well I'm going to hit the hay, I'm not feeling well and I know tomorrow is going to be a busy one.
If I haven't commented on your blogs it's only becuase I never have time. For once I'm too busy to keep checking this every day.
Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend.

Michelle

3 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Amen! i want Taylor, Chris and Paris and Lisa and Mandessa. gosh i wish there could be more than one! but it's ok cuz i think that they will be popular after this show is over... they have true talent. hope you have a good day. talk to you later

texandawg said...

So it's been about a week...

Joni said...

hey girl how have you been? hopefully good... i updated my blog so u can read it if you want! you can get to it from kristens... i am trying to recruit people to read it because only kristen reads mine! lol. well ttyl