Thank you everyone that said I looked small or cute. I wasn't facing you so you couldn't see how I've grown a mile on each side. That is why I kept the side view. LOL
Okay so they changed my ticker without me knowing about it, it's a little odd and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I was so excited to see the block move and now there is no block, how sad is that?
I'm hungry, my back hurts, my leg feels numb and my ribs hurt and I only have 6.5 hours left to work, it can't get any better than this. Did I mention that I have 11 weeks and 5 days left of this?????
So I had a dream last night that I had my beautiful daughter. I had these tight pains in my abdomen and it became labor and then whala she was here. I don't remember all of if though. Anyways she was 3 months old and she could turn over and scoot/crawl, I felt that my baby was a genius.....oh and she was ADORABLE!!!!!! I wish I could keep the image of her face but all I can remember is waking up and being in awe of how cute she was.
kay I must get back to work, or walk around before my back spases out. Have a good weekend!
Love my Life
13 years ago










2 comments:
You are an adorable little preggo!! A pregnant woman can NEVER eat too many donuts! I could put some Krispy Kreme away when I was preggers...and even now...yikes!! I can't believe how close you are to having her! I remember dreaming about Hudson...such a wonderful feeling! Hang in there...less than 3 months left!! :)
Michelle, please tell me you aren't planning on walking around sideways....
Post a Comment