Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

34 Weeks


Week 34: Upside-down baby!
Fetal development in pregnancy week 34:fetus in eighth month Your amazing baby is on the move! They’ve been riding fairly high in your stretched-out womb to this point (while kindly compressing your poor internal organs), but now they’re planning on making the big move to your pelvis this week. If you haven’t already, you’ll be noticing the weight shift that signals they are most likely out of breech position, with their head now resting on your pubic bone. In liver news: although not quite fully formed, your little miracle’s liver is now capable of processing a certain amount of waste. In general, most of your child’s prenatal physical development is pretty much up to snuff and ready for the outside world. Naturally, further weight gain is expected—so you’re still not at maximum capacity despite probably feeling like you definitely are maxed out.


So another week has gone by, whew it went by pretty fast. I can't take a picture today because I left my camera at my parents house. I should be getting it back tomorrow so maybe this weekend I'll take one. Sunday my mom, sister and mother-in law threw me a baby shower. We were so blessed by how much stuff we got for Addyson, I just love little girl clothes. It just amazes me how small she is going to be when she is born, even if it's for a short time. Anyways we had a lot of fun, and I'll get some pictures up later. I have a Dr. Apt tomorrow and then the next time it's going to be the fun one, but I think it will be interesting to see if I'm dialated or have any progress at all.
It's getting harder to sleep, worse indigestion, frequent visits to the restroom to find out that I didn't have to go very much, exhaustion, more stretching on both sides, ribs and back hurt all the time and I'm always hungry. How much better can it get?
I can't wait to see her face, it's all becoming so much more real.
Anyways I'm so tired and I need to check on dinner. I just wanted to update you all that things are going good considering I waddle like a duck. LOL
Hope you all had a great Hump Day!!!

6 comments:

Stephen said...

Hey babygirl! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It's all going to be worth it in 6 weeks. I love you and thanks for being so strong! I'm here for you. Love you!

KriSTeN said...

awwww you dont waddle like a duck. you are doing great and oh so cute! you are doing such a great job at being a pregnant momma... i am so excited. the party was fun... and she got so many nice things! i agree it was a wonderful party. hope the next six week fly for you... love ya

Unknown said...

I so wish I could have been there for the shower....our gift should be arriving soon if it hasn't already :) Can't wait to see pics!!

Rach said...

You are getting so close! How exciting! As much as most people dread those appointments, I looked forward to them...I couldn't wait to see if I was 1 cm closer to seeing my little man!! Weird, I know! I get baby fever every time I come to your page! Post pics of some of your shower gifts! I love looking at little girl things! I can't wait to see little Addyson! Hang in there...you're almost there!

Melissa said...

6 weeks out! :) SO EXCITING!! Hang in there! Your so close, and it really is amazing how all of the miserable symptoms disappear immediately once the baby is born! You sleep better, you feel better, the awkward waddle goes away, heartburn is gone....it's just wonderful! :) Oh, and you can sleep on your stomach too! :) That was my fave...

Unknown said...

I agree with Mel....sleeping on my stomach was the BEST ever!! Oh how I had missed it :) Yeah!! you are almost there :)