Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

38 Week Picture


Don't mind my face, It's not a glamerous picture I'll have to say. I took a shower and washed all my makeup off....but I really don't care at this point. LOL I'm tired

5 comments:

Jenny said...

you look ready to get her out!!

Unknown said...

I think preggo bellies are amazing...it is so wild to think there is a living breathing little person totally capable of functioning on its own out here in the world inside of you :) I love it!

KriSTeN said...

awwww look at that belly. wish i could feel her move again! you look great...

Melissa said...

So cute!! You really look great, Michelle! 12 days and counting!! :)

Jenny said...

i had a dream that you had addyson already...just checking to see if there was any news!! guess not??