I have to go to a meeting til 5, but i wanted you all to know that i just got back from the doctors.
Results:
60% effaced
Dialated to almost a 2
0 pounds gained.
we are hoping for a Memorial Weekend baby
That's it for now, oh and she felt the head, said she has dropped and is in the head down position!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










9 comments:
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! THat is what I was exactly when I went in with Hayden!! WHoohoo!!! So close...look at all that progress you made so fast :) She's coming soon!!!
oh my goodness!! any day now michelle. i'm so excited!! my nephew was born on memorial day last year...maybe yours will be too.
YEA! How exciting! You're almost there.
Wow!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, any day/minute now! :) I'm so excited for you!!
ahhhhhhhhh i could scream i am so excited! she is coming soon! i cant wait to get to see her and i am so happy for you guys... you did it! you made it so far and not much more to go... memorial day would be perfect! then i can call in and drive down! hahaah... love ya girl...
Yeah! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pics in a couple of weeks. I love hearing about all the baby news.
That's awesome progress!! I was only 1 more centimeter dialated and 10% more effaced when I went in for Carson, and that's great that she's already engaged!! Sounds like Memorial Day could definitely be a possibility! :)
bout time...I'm getting tired of looking at your fat self.
Ah! You're doing great! Congratulations on making it so well this far!
Post a Comment