Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2 Weeks Old

Addyson is 2 weeks today and such a joy, even through the screaming at night. Last night she did really good other than wanting to just be awake from 2-4. Not sure what was wrong, but she was content on not sleeping. I went to the Dr. today and lost 25 pounds in 2 weeks, whoo hoo, can't wait to shed the rest plus some. I would LOVE to get down to what I was before I got married. :) Here are some fun pictures. She is just darling.

Just for kicks my brother Wade and his Girlfriend Kelly















4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so darling!!

Jenny said...

so cute!! makes me want a little girl even more. congrats on the weight loss. i'm sure more and more will come off.

Melissa said...

Very cute! Congrats on the weight loss! Isn't it wonderful what nursing can do!! :)

KriSTeN said...

She is just simply precious in EVERY way... i LOVE YOU ADDYSON!

i hope you get some rest soon Michelle and Stephen. but you guys are doing great! love you