Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

4 month old!!!

Addyson is four months today!!!! I can't believe it, already four month, wow how time flies. she is such a happy baby. She hasn't quite mastered the rolling over part but she is getting close, especially from her back to her stomach. She just gets her little hand in the way.
She sleeps through the night all the time, sometimes 8-10 hours at a time. It's great, especially with me having to work.
She smiels and laughs all the time, you do anything and she is laughing, she loves my funny faces I make. We have started using a Pacie, I didn't want to but it works really well when we are out and she gets fussy. the one she likes is a Georgia Bulldog one that my dad got her. It looks so cute especially when she is wearing her Bulldog outfit. Hey it worked, they won last night.
Addyson ais so strong, she has some pretty strong neck muscles i tell you.
She is the greatest, I can't explain how much joy and delight she brings us. She really makes a gloomy day bright. I love picking her up after works, she smiles and laughs and is sooo excited to see me. It's a great feeling.
4 months of life, it seems like yesterday we were falling in love with our beautiful daughter, God is good.
Our house should be underway pretty soon, hopefully in the next week. I can't wait to move in, it will be long overdue. i'm just so excited.
Okay well it's late and I need to get ready for work tomorrow. It seems like these weekends just go by so fast.
Oh and I just wanted to mention my ticker up top. I have actually lost 34 pounds and only have 3 more til I am to my weight before pregnancy. But my goal is to lose 30 pounds after that. Its great to see the progress.
I hope everyone has a great week!








1 comment:

Jenny said...

i love all of your new pics!! she looks like such a happy girl. oh, and congratulations on the weight loss. what's your secret?? that way i'll have something in mind after i have my baby.