Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 02, 2007

A NEW HOUSE

I have some very exciting news!!! This weekend we went house shopping and I'm happy to say we are BUILDING a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited I just can't hide it. Actually I'm a little nervous because this is a big step but excited nonetheless.
I'll keep you all posted, nothing is official yet until a week from now, but I'm praying it all works out. Hopefully we will be in our new house by Christmas. Whoo hoooooo

6 comments:

Jenny said...

michelle, that is so awesome! i'm so happy for you guys. it's so much fun building a house. i'll pray that everything works out.

Jenny said...

oh, where will you be building?

KriSTeN said...

wow! i am so excited for you guys. a new baby AND a new house all in one year! i am so thankful that everything is working out for you guys. miss you and love you. have a wonderful holiday!
ps. my new position is WONDERFUL by the way... :)

Unknown said...

how exciting!!! where are you building?? Congratulations!

Melissa said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you guys!! Can't wait to hear more details as you get further in the process! :)

Rach said...

That is so awesome! Tell us more!!!!!