Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

BLEH

I hate traffic, if everyone went the same speed there would be NO traffic but there are those who go 50 on the freeway......YUCK


I'm tired....and Addyson and Stephen are all tucked in their beds while I'm at work...NO FAIR




On a side note.....Addyson rolled over 3 times on Saturday evening. We were so proud of her.

They took off all the grass and it's completely all dirt in the frame of the foundation of our house. Don't know what it's called but at least they worked on it yesterday.


This was a picture Stephen sent to me the last time he was home with Addyson and I was at work.
Isn't she just the cutest little thing???? I miss her :(

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

hey woman! that's such a cute pic. and that's so sweet he sends you pics when you are stuck at work... she is so adorable... sorry about traffic. yes it's annoying. i never understand how it just almost comes to a stop and then all of a sudden everyone is flying again. weird.
well try and have a good day. not much longer left. love ya see you in less than two weeks. tell addyson to not grow too much till i see her again! way to go on rolling over! you are such a smart baby Addyson! love you too...