Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And finally me.....



This picture on the left is where i office...I used to have the whole office until just last week. We ran out of room so Katy now shares with me. I'm good with it because since we are "paperless" I don't need much room. Ha.








OK so I got a hair cut on 12/12/07and am just now showing you. It's longer but I like it.


Here I am at work, the story of my life. My office mate sits behind me.

4 comments:

Natalie Powers said...

it's so cute. I love it!! You've lost so much weight!

Nate said...

Wow, your office looks like it's almost as much fun as mine! You must be very important to have that much workspace. Also, I like your clock :-).

Abby said...

Haha - it looks like you were reading my blog when you took these pictures. :)

Michelle said...

Abby,
Yes indeed I was, THAT was the highlight of my day :)